In the summer, one of the most optimal and fastest ways to get yourself in order for the beach season is the strawberry diet. This diet should be started as soon as the first strawberries appear.
It is also very tasty and healthy, but there are also contraindications for people with certain chronic diseases. It should also be noted that the strawberry diet can be repeated no earlier than after 2 months.
Most diets are based on the use of bland and not tasty foods, but the strawberry diet is different in that the main ingredient should be strawberries.
You ask: why this particular diet? Yes, because when using it, you lose 3 kg in 4 days and without any effort. And also, because strawberries are rich in vitamins, folic and salicylic acid, and strawberries also have a large amount of fruit antioxidants. Scientists have proven that when you eat strawberries every day, it is possible to lower blood pressure, improve heart function and help the body cleanse the kidneys and gallbladder.
I offer strawberry diet in two different versions. The first is the use of strawberries with other equally healthy products, and the second is the use of only strawberries. Both options are correct, so consider both options.
The first version of the strawberry diet: a sample menu
- Breakfast: salad with 350 g of strawberries, one apple, banana, 100 g of natural yogurt, a teaspoon of natural honey.
- Snack: 100 g of strawberries with a slice of rye coarse pomelo bread.
- Lunch: fresh vegetable salad dressed with olive oil, 200 g strawberries and grapefruit juice.
- Snack: natural yogurt, 100 g strawberries.
- Dinner: 300 g steamed vegetables, 100 g strawberries, freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Breakfast. 50 g cottage cheese, 300 g strawberries, half a teaspoon of honey per cup of green tea.
- Snack: orange-strawberry puree: for 100 g of strawberries, 100 g of orange with the addition of 1 teaspoon of natural honey. Shake in a blender and, if necessary, slightly dilute with orange juice.
- Lunch: a glass of fresh strawberries and vegetable soup. To prepare the soup, we need to take carrots, potatoes, onions, a stalk of celery, 1 tablespoon of flour, butter, salt and 1 liter of broth. Chop onion and all vegetables into small pieces. Take the butter and melt it in a pan, then add carrots, onions, celery and fry a little with flour. Warm up the broth, add vegetables from the pan and potatoes and salt a little to your taste. Cook the soup for 30 minutes so that all the vegetables are cooked and well huddled in a blender. Let the soup cool down and begin to puree the soup with a blender. If you don’t have a blender, but really want to make puree soup, you can use the famous “old-fashioned way” using a fine sieve as an alternative. Put the soup in a sieve and wipe it. When serving, garnish with parsley and make croutons from coarse pomelo bread.
- Snack: strawberry milkshake. For 100 ml of milk, 100 g of strawberries and half a spoon of honey. Beat with a blender.
- Dinner: fresh salad of 200 g cabbage, yellow and red bell pepper, tomato, cucumber and 100 g strawberries. Natural yogurt sauce and 2 teaspoons of cottage cheese, a small amount of salt and pepper.
- Breakfast: muesli with strawberries 300 g.
- Snack: strawberry gelatin dessert.
- Lunch: cod on a “cushion” with strawberries and 300 g and freshly squeezed pineapple juice.
- Snack: strawberry yogurt 100 g.
- Dinner: fresh salad with avocado and strawberries 300 g. For cooking, cut the onion into thin rings and marinate in a small amount of lemon juice with a pinch of salt. Avocado, cucumbers, strawberries cut into small slices. Transfer all ingredients to a salad bowl, add pickled onions and mix.
- Breakfast: wholemeal bread with a slice of cheese and fresh strawberries 100 g.
- Snack: pickled strawberries with balsamic vinegar 100 g. To prepare, you need to wash the strawberries well, detach the stalks and transfer to a bowl. Pour strawberries with balsamic vinegar and sugar, mix gently and leave for 30 minutes
- Lunch: steamed vegetable platter with strawberry sauce 300 g.
- Snack: strawberry yogurt 100 g.
- Dinner: asparagus salad with strawberries and turkey breast 200g. For cooking, it is necessary to peel the strawberries from the stalks, wash, cut into small pieces. Clean the asparagus, wash and boil in salted water for 5 minutes. Cut into circles. Remove the skin from the cucumber and cut into thin small slices. Cut the breast into thin strips. Mix all the ingredients and season with bouillon cube sauce, which is diluted in water with the addition of lemon juice and olive oil. If desired, use pine nuts for decoration and taste.
The second diet
Strawberries in incredible quantities (as much as you want – as much as you are allowed to eat), but at the same time also use green tea or mineral water. But in this case, most likely, as soon as you return to your normal diet, the weight will also return to you, because when you use only strawberries in your diet, you get all the nutrients from it, but still strawberries do not have all-all- all substances.
WARNING: Choose only organic strawberries to avoid harm from pesticides. And also, if you take vitamin C in tablets or injections, then during the strawberry diet you need to stop doing this, since strawberries are very rich in vitamin C and its excess in the body can be harmful to the body. It can be both ordinary nausea and kidney stones, diarrhea, gastritis, or a general malaise of the body.