Goldline tablets are Indian pharmaceutical products. Like all weight loss medications, this brand of pills is subject to criticism and fear. The composition of Goldline tablets includes a substance such as sibutramine (it is the main one in weight loss drugs). It is important to note that in the United States and many European countries, preparations containing this substance are prohibited. From a scientific point of view, it has been proven that sibutramine is a narcotic type substance that can cause direct dependence.
Despite the fact that the composition of the drug is far from the best, these tablets are quite popular among consumers. For any buyer, the main thing in any product has always been: suitable indications, results and, of course, price. Unfortunately, not every person pays attention to safety and quality, which sometimes leads to unpleasant consequences.
- Indications for the use of Goldline tablets. Most weight loss medications are not aimed at eliminating obesity. The Goldline drug includes this indicator. Also, in the instructions you can see that these tablets can be taken by people with diabetes (exclusively the second type). That is, the range of indications of Goldline tablets is much wider than that of analogues.
- Result. Many sources focus on the good performance of the drug, citing customer reviews as evidence. Indeed, the action of the tablets brings a noticeable result. However, this result is due to the action of the same sibutramine, which is not too harmless and harmless to your health.
- Price. This indicator of this drug is able to surprise well, since the price differs significantly from analogues. The average price for a course of Goldline diet pills is about 800 rubles, while such drugs will cost at least 2,500 rubles and more.
Indications for the use of Goldline tablets
Such drugs, in no case, can not be prescribed to yourself. This is a very decisive step, on the correctness of which your future health depends. Here is the algorithm of actions before taking Goldline tablets:
- First of all, try to calculate your mass index yourself. If your plans are to lose only a few kilograms, then turn to Goldline tablets, as well as to analogues. Do not poison your body for no reason. Proper nutrition, sports and an active lifestyle will be enough to achieve your goal.
- If there is a lot of overweight, then before stuffing yourself with pills, consult a medical specialist. Prescribing drugs for weight loss, including Goldline tablets, should be exclusively medical. First of all, the doctor will prescribe a complete medical examination to analyze the state of the body. If your body is able to withstand the impact of drugs, then the medical officer will select the necessary drug, based on the individual characteristics of the body. Further, he will prescribe a detailed course on the use of drugs, and also give recommendations about the rules of nutrition and lifestyle.
- After all the manipulations, the only thing that is required of you is the unquestioning adherence to medical instructions.
After consulting a doctor, you will receive recommendations for taking the drug, selected individually for you. But they are all based on generally accepted norms for the use of this drug:
- In accordance with the instructions, the initial dosage of the drug should be ten milligrams. If mild discomfort occurs, the dose should be reduced to five milligrams. But if the state of health deteriorates strongly and sharply, the drug should be stopped. If no side effects were noticed, after a month it can be recommended to increase the dosage to fifteen milligrams per day, but no more. Manufacturers recommend taking one capsule daily with a full glass of water. Preferably on an empty stomach, then the drug is better absorbed.
- The total duration of admission should not exceed two years. But everything will depend on the result. The first two or three months are indicative. If during this time there is a noticeable result, then it is worth continuing to take the drug, otherwise – no. But before making such a decision, be sure to consult your doctor.
- One intake of Goldline tablets, no matter how effective they are, it is impossible to achieve a good result. Here, generally accepted means for losing weight, such as rationed nutrition and sports, will help (light gymnastics is quite suitable).
Like any drug, Goldline tablets can cause side effects that are related to the characteristics of the organism:
- Symptoms of intoxication may occur: an increase in body temperature, both to subfebrile and febrile levels; headaches and muscle pains, constant desire for sleep, colds, etc.
- From the organs of the abdominal cavity (gastrointestinal tract), the following symptoms may occur: constipation or, conversely, diarrhea; pain in the epigastric area; colic in the intestines; nausea and vomiting; unreasonable increase in appetite.
- On the part of the heart and vascular system, there may be an increase in blood pressure, migraines of varying severity, pain in the heart.
- On the part of the central nervous system, one can expect the appearance of insomnia, causeless headaches, a state of anxiety and fear, and frequent irritability.
- The respiratory system can also respond to taking Goldline tablets as rhinitis, pharyngitis or tonsillitis.
Who should not take
Due to the content of a rather unsafe substance in its composition, Goldline tablets are not recommended for everyone. Here are the main contraindications:
- Goldline is not recommended for use with other medicines. This may adversely affect his work.
- Chronic diseases of the heart and vascular system (migraine, stroke, tachycardia, hypertension, etc.)
- Transferred or chronic diseases of the kidneys, liver.
- All sorts of addictions: alcohol, drugs, even drugs.
- Diseases that are associated with the human hormonal background.
- Children and the elderly should absolutely not use this drug.
- If there is an allergy to the drugs contained in the preparation.
The real opinion of doctors about Goldline tablets
On this issue, medical workers were divided into two groups:
- In this group, doctors who are categorically against the use of this drug. They argue…