Every girl dreams of having beautiful and clear skin. However, quite often the external beauty of the skin is spoiled by unexpectedly appearing pimples. Currently, in beauty salons there are many ways that can help get rid of this unpleasant phenomenon. But, unfortunately, not everyone has enough time and money for such cosmetic procedures. Do not be upset, because you can get rid of unpleasant acne on your face very easily and quickly with the help of traditional medicine.
There are a lot of folk recipes against pustules and black spots on the face. Tea tree oil is one of the most popular among them. It is with the help of this tool that you can get rid of acne for a long time.
What is the benefit of such a healing consistency?
- This tool boasts a large number of organic components that make up its composition. It is these components that have a healing effect.
- This oil has antibacterial and antiseptic properties.
- It has unique disinfecting and soothing properties that do not cause unpleasant irritations.
The easiest way to use this cosmetic product against acne
The easiest way to use this oil in the presence of acne is to gently lubricate each pimple with liquid. This procedure can be done very easily with the help of simple cotton swabs, which must be moistened with plenty of oil. For a quick positive result, this procedure should be carried out at least 2-3 times a day. After a fairly short period of time, it will become noticeable that the pimples have dried up and become noticeably smaller. Various skin irritations and redness will also disappear.
You can mix tea tree oil with other oily consistency. So, for example, a mixture that contains lavender oil and the aforementioned tree is considered very effective. To prepare this remedy, you need to mix 15 drops of the base oily consistency with 5 drops of lavender extract. Both ingredients are thoroughly mixed and applied pointwise to problem areas of the skin.
Girls with oily skin can use a healing liquid, which consists of ¼ cup of boiling water and 8 drops of this oil. As soon as the liquid cools down a little, it is necessary to moisten a cotton pad in it and wipe it completely over the entire face. As practice shows, already after several such procedures, acne becomes much less and the oily sheen disappears from the face.
If the skin is combination and not very prone to the appearance of a large number of acne, you can use an oil solution consisting of a small amount of tea tree oil and 1 tablespoon of milk thistle. The resulting consistency should be lubricated all over the face. After a quarter of an hour, the mixture can be washed off.
Another simple way to use this remedy is to add a small amount to your favorite cream. For 1 small spoonful of cream should be no more than 2 drops of oily mass. Experts do not recommend immediately mixing oil and cream in large quantities. It is better to add 1 drop of tea tree liquid to a single portion of a creamy consistency and immediately smear the skin of the face with the resulting mixture.
Tea tree oil home remedies
At home, you can easily prepare very effective cosmetic products with the aforementioned cosmetic product. So, for example, various creams, scrubs and lotions with this component are considered very effective.
- To combat pimples and excessive oily skin, a mask of 2 drops of rosemary oil, the same amount of lavender liquid, 3 drops of tea tree liquid and 1 egg white is suitable. All cosmetology products are mixed and applied to the face in an even layer. Wash off the consistency only after 15 minutes. After this procedure, the face should be wiped with any lotion.
- For women with very dry skin, a mask of 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 4 drops of carrier oil, 0.25 ml of rosemary liquid and 1 egg yolk is more suitable. All ingredients are mixed and applied to the skin with “applications”, that is, dotted only on the affected areas. This mask is washed off after 20 minutes with warm water.
- An ideal option for combination problem skin is a mask with clay and oil. It should be noted that such a mixture not only fights acne, but also evens out complexion and nourishes the skin. Preparing this mask is quite simple. ½ tablespoon of white cosmetic clay (available at the nearest pharmacy) should be mixed with 2 tablespoons of low-fat sour cream and the same amount of tea tree oil. The finished mixture should be applied to previously cleansed skin of the face. The mask is washed off after 20 minutes with warm water.
- For acne, a mask of 1 cup of yogurt, 1 tablespoon of oatmeal, ½ cup of white clay and 2 drops of the above oil will help. Ultimately, you should get a medium density consistency, which is easily applied to the face. As in the previous recipe, the mask with yogurt should be washed off after 20 minutes.
- You can make a very effective acne lotion at home. For a miraculous lotion, you need to mix 80 ml of pure water with 0.25 ml of tea tree oil and 1 tablespoon of ethyl alcohol. The resulting consistency should be wiped daily on the entire face. Before the procedure, a jar of lotion should be shaken well.
- Another popular lotion for acne and blackheads includes 10 drops of the above liquid, 100 ml of distilled water and ¼ cup of sage broth. A decoction can be bought at a pharmacy, or you can cook it yourself. To do this, pour 250 ml of boiling water over 2 tablespoons of sage and leave to infuse the product for about 6 hours. Ready broth must be filtered. With this lotion, you need to wipe your face at least 2 times a day.
- Scrubs made from the aforementioned oil are considered very effective. To prepare a very popular scrub, 1 tablespoon of oatmeal should be steamed with 150 ml of boiling water. Next, add 2 drops of oil to the resulting slurry. All ingredients are mixed and rubbed into the skin in a circular motion. Movements should be progressive and soft. In no case should you overdo it and put a lot of pressure on the skin. This may damage them. Rub the healing mass on the face for at least 3 minutes.
- No less effective scrub of half a glass of sugar, 1 tablespoon of honey, 50 ml of olive oil and 5 drops of tea tree oil. All the ingredients of the cosmetic must be mixed well and applied to the face with massaging …