Moisturizing your hands is one of the most important parts of personal care. The skin on the hands is delicate and sensitive – they get a lot in everyday life! Hands give out the lady’s age, unless, of course, she takes care of them sufficiently. Many factors in the modern life of a woman can harm her hands – this is the impact of the environment, and housework. As a result, the skin of the hands begins to peel off, redness, microcracks, and a feeling of dryness appear. Banal application of cream in the morning is not enough to make your hands look well-groomed. To do this, we will talk about moisturizing hand masks.
Of course, modern cosmetologists provide many masks, creams, body scrubs. But your hands will be grateful to those masks that are prepared at home, because they will not contain any chemicals, and only natural products are used for their preparation. It is advisable to use masks once a week.
Moisturizing masks prepared at home according to folk recipes contain enough nutritional moisture to keep the skin soft for a long time and not feel the discomfort of dry skin.
- Curd mask. Mix two or three tablespoons of low-fat cottage cheese with parsley, scrolled through a meat grinder, add a little olive oil and a drop of glycerin. After applying the mask on your hands, you need to wear rubber gloves or just wrap it with a plastic bag – this will prevent the curd mass from drying out. This mask will relieve you of dry skin for a long time. The skin of the hands will be soft and velvety.
- Banana-curd mask. Banana contains many vitamins that will have a beneficial effect on the skin of the hands. The main one is, of course, vitamin C. Grind a banana with 1 tsp. a spoonful of olive oil to the state of gruel. Add cottage cheese and mix thoroughly. After applying the mask on your hands, put on cotton gloves. The mask can be kept for half an hour.
Honey hand masks
Our hands require, of course, not only moisture, they also need trace elements and vitamins. To do this, we will prepare hand masks containing honey at their core.
- Honey mask. With a small amount of honey, add chopped oatmeal and enough milk to make a homogeneous gruel. Apply to hands, rubbing in thoroughly. After that, you can put on soft cotton gloves. This mask is suitable even for chapped hands.
- Mask honey-lemon. Lemon is not only rich in vitamin C, it also has a whitening effect. Mix honey with the juice of a quarter of a lemon and apply on your hands. Such a mask will prevent the appearance of microcracks.
Fruit and vegetable masks
Fruit and vegetable hand masks are not only healthy and nutritious, they tone the skin of the hands well.
- Carrot-zucchini mask with sour cream. Grated zucchini pulp, about 2 tbsp. spoons, mix with grated carrots. Add a tablespoon of sour cream and stir until smooth. Apply to hands and wear cotton gloves. Keep the mask on for about an hour.
- Strawberry mask. Mix strawberries with sour cream until smooth. Add a drop of glycerin and you can apply it on your hands for 40 minutes.
- Melon mask. Mix the melon pulp with a tablespoon of chopped oatmeal, add the juice of a quarter of a lemon. Stir to a uniform consistency and apply a thin layer on the skin of the hands. After rinsing, you can apply a protective cream.
- Potato mask. Mix boiled potatoes until smooth with milk to a state of thick sour cream. This mask is also suitable for rough skin of the hands. Apply to hands in a thin layer. Wash off with water.
Bread masks for hands
Bread masks give a good nutritional effect. They smooth out wrinkles, restoring tenderness and softness to the skin.
- Bread mask with milk. Soften a piece of rye bread in water, squeeze. Add hot milk and a little vegetable oil to the bread gruel. Apply to hands and put on plastic gloves. Can be washed off after 30 minutes.
- Bread mask, with the addition of yolk. Soften a small piece of rye bread in hot milk, squeeze. Add egg yolk and mix thoroughly. Apply the mask for half an hour and rinse with warm water. This mask has a tightening effect.
- Masks with the addition of essential oils moisturize and have a good skin rejuvenation effect. They not only maintain the elasticity and firmness of the skin, they have a wound-healing effect, improve blood circulation, soothe or tone. In addition, essential oils strengthen the nail system.
- Mix two drops of orange, sandalwood and bergamot oil with olive or vegetable oil, add a teaspoon of honey and stir well. Apply the mixture to your hands, put on simple rubber gloves.
- Aloe juice mask-lotion with the addition of two drops of almond oil and avocado oil will soothe and smooth the skin of hands prone to withering.
- By mixing two drops of rosemary, juniper and fir with lemon juice, you can not only strengthen the nail system, but also whiten age spots. Apply the mask on your hands, wait for about 15 minutes. The aroma of oils will improve not only the skin of your hands, but also cheer you up.
It is advisable to apply moisturizing hand masks every week. And it is better to alternate so that the skin is not used to the components that are contained in the masks.
It is the woman’s hands that are her calling card. And you should always remember that there is nothing more beautiful than the touch of the gentle, soft hands of a beloved woman.