Like the entire human body, hair needs vitamins for growth and full development. Among them all, you can focus on vitamin B1. Thiamine for hair is involved in many metabolic processes and gives the hair follicles the necessary energy for development.
Why is vitamin B1 useful for roots and strands?
Thiamine is highly soluble in water. It is involved in various metabolic processes of proteins, fats or carbohydrates. It is present in almost all biochemical reactions. If you use it for hair follicles, it will allow:
- Add shine.
- Normalize elasticity.
- Reduces breakage and dryness.
- Increase growth.
- Reduces split ends.
- Reduce their shedding.
- Hair will become less tangled.
- Eliminates seborrhea and dandruff.
Vitamin hair wash
Vitamin shampoo will increase hair growth, reduce hair loss and strengthen their bulb. Use it every time you wash your hair. A positive effect can be observed after 14 days. To prepare a vitamin shampoo you will need: 1 ampoule of thiamine and any cosmetic product for washing your hair. The capsule must be carefully opened and poured into the shampoo, shake the container thoroughly. Before use, the product is poured onto the hand, whipped into foam and applied to wet strands. After 5 minutes, it is washed off with warm water.
Mask with one component – vitamin B1
Take 1 capsule of thiamine and dissolve in a container of warm water. The prepared mixture is applied to the scalp and distributed along the entire length of the strands. There is no need to rinse off this product. If vitamin B1 is not dissolved in water, but immediately applied to the hair, it may appear: itching, redness or burning. A mask with one component is done 1 time in 7 days. The course is 1.5-2 months.
Nourishing mask to reduce dryness
Such a tool will help restore shine and lost elasticity to dull and overdried strands. The mask contains:
- one medium avocado;
- one egg yolk;
- one capsule of vitamin B1;
- 5-6 drops of lavender oil.
How to cook?
- The avocado is peeled, and its pulp is mashed by hand or using a blender.
- The yolk, one ampoule of thiamine and lavender oil are added to it.
- All ingredients must be mixed well.
- The mask is applied to clean strands.
- The head is wrapped in a towel.
- With a mask you need to pass 40 minutes.
- It is washed off with warm water using shampoo.
Thiamine for oily hair
It allows you to normalize the activity of the sebaceous glands. Eliminates unhealthy shine and wet seborrhea.
It is necessary to prepare:
- 20 g of nettle, namely its leaves;
- 20 g of chamomile inflorescences;
- 20 g lime blossom;
- 1 capsule of thiamine;
- a piece of dry rye bread.
The preparation will take a little time:
- Plants are placed in an enameled bowl and poured with boiling water.
- The mixture should be infused for half an hour.
- After the allotted time, the broth is filtered.
- Bread crumb is added to it.
- Add 1 capsule of thiamine to the mixture.
- All components are mixed.
- The mask is applied not only to the strands, but also to the scalp.
- You need to wait 1 hour and wash it off with shampoo.
Vitamin B1 against hair loss
It promotes increased blood circulation in the cells of the skin and reduces hair loss. To prepare the tool, you need to prepare the following components:
- medium bulb;
- 30 ml of burdock and castor oil;
- yolk of one egg;
- 1 capsule of thiamine;
- 20 drops of pepper tincture.
The preparation of the mask takes place in several stages:
- The onion is peeled and mashed.
- Oil, yolk and a decoction of pepper are added to it.
- The components are mixed and vitamin B1 must be poured into the mass.
- The mask is applied only to the roots of the strands.
- It must be held on the head for 30 minutes.
- The product is washed off with shampoo under a warm shower.
- To eliminate an unpleasant odor, it is enough to rinse the strands with a solution of vinegar (50 ml per 2 liters of water).
A means to increase the volume of strands
The mask will help not only increase the volume, but also smooth out the strands. The tool consists of:
- from 30 ml of sea buckthorn and almond oil;
- from one chicken egg;
- from 30 g of honey;
- from one capsule of vitamin B1.
- Honey and egg are beaten.
- Thiamine and oils are added to the mass.
- The composition mixes well.
- The mask is applied not only to the roots, but also to the entire length of the hair.
- It takes about 40 minutes to walk with her.
- It is washed off with shampoo.
- You can additionally rinse your head with a decoction of chamomile and nettle.
For shine strands
Kefir and vitamin B1 will help restore elasticity, lost shine and strength to hair. Additionally, it helps eliminate dandruff and reduces inflammation. The composition of the tool includes:
- 1 capsule of aloe juice;
- 50 ml of fermented baked milk or kefir;
- 50 ml of burdock oil;
- 1 capsule of thiamine;
- yolk of one egg.
Preparation and use:
- It is necessary to mix the yolk, fermented baked milk and butter.
- The resulting composition is slightly heated in the microwave.
- Thiamine and aloe juice are added to it.
- All ingredients are mixed.
- The composition is applied along the entire length of the strands and left there for 1 hour.
- After the allotted time, it is washed off under a warm shower.
Tips for using thiamine for hair
If you want to achieve a positive effect from its use, you need to use the following tips:
- Thiamine does not combine well with vitamins B12 and B6, an allergic reaction may occur.
- Means with it are applied only to clean and dry strands, because wet hair does not absorb useful trace elements well.
- If the recipe requires it, then the product is initially applied to the roots of the strands, and then distributed along the length using a brush or comb with small teeth.
- If the composition of the product is complex, then it is better to put on a polyethylene cap on your head first, and then wrap it with a terry towel.
- You should not keep the mask with thiamine for more than 1 hour and less than 30 minutes, then the metabolic process in the body will have time to activate.
- All products with the use of vitamin B1 must be washed off with a warm shower and shampoo. You should not use balms, conditioners or rinses for these purposes, because the effect of thiamine will be lost.
- How often are wellness events held? It depends on the condition of the hair follicle and strands. For prevention purposes, it is enough to make one mask every 7 days. If there are serious problems, then masks are made up to 10 times in 30 days. Break between courses – 2 months.
Oksana, 35 years old: “I have had thin hair since birth, they always lacked volume. Used a lot of tools to increase it. A friend advised a mask with vitamin B1. I did it 3 times a month. The volume of hair has noticeably increased. Now I recommend everyone to use this tool.
Marina, 26 years old: …