The red thread around the wrist is the most visible option for protecting the wearer, which is found everywhere. It is used by famous people, so many would like to understand its correct meaning.
It is generally accepted that this red amulet was used by the Jews and later by the Slavs. In general, the first wife of Adam, Lilith, appears in the history of the talisman. According to legend, she turned into a demon and flew over the Red Sea. Lilith was followed by angels who asked the lady for help. The lives of babies related to Lilith were out of danger. And according to legend, one of the names of the woman was Odem, which means “red.” History just notes the ability of this phenomenon to save people from demons, which a person believes in to this day.
According to the tradition of the Jews, the source of the ritual is the use of a red symbol for the tomb of the goddess Rachel, the foremother of all mankind. When winding the tomb with a thread, the latter was crushed into pieces and given to anyone for protection from the evil eye, curses and manifestations of negativity in general. This eventually led to the introduction of the wrist ward for similar reasons.
About the main meaning of the red thread
Such a woolen decor means the protection of the owner from negative things. He must be lucky. The thread protects from the evil eye and spoilage, gives protection from “long” tongues, warns of illness and possible mortal danger, and also contributes to the fulfillment of desires.
Which wrist is suitable for this bracelet
The choice of hand for wearing this protection is due to various traditions in religious movements and the purposes of application.
The meaning of the red thread on the right hand
Since ancient times, Hindu worshipers have placed a red string on the right hand of unmarried women to gain personal happiness. The same hand was also used for men, for whom the bracelet was a protective amulet. The last to tie the thread could be their sisters, mothers, wives. The masters “clothed” the hands of their followers.
Since ancient times, Slavic peoples have used this amulet on both hands. On the right, he brought success in business. Therefore, even today people place a talisman on their right hand, especially influential people, businessmen. “Red Phenomenon” promotes business triumph, helps to make profitable deals.
The meaning of the red thread on the left hand
Followers of Kabbalah believe that the left hand “absorbs” any negativity into the human aura, and therefore it should be protected. The thread on the left wrist is a kind of block and lock at the entrance. The Slavs attached the same importance to it. The described bracelet on the left hand, according to the ancient Slavic goddess Swan, is the protection of the people from the negative directed in their direction.
The location of the red rope on the left hand is a tradition in Buddhism. To endow the thread with healing power, consecration was done in the church before being worn. The amulet was also relevant for significant things and animals that I would like to protect from evil thoughts and looks.
Which hand to choose is an exclusively personal conviction and target orientation.
What determines the choice of red color and wool for a talisman
Most of the amulets are made of woolen threads. When worn, the latter rub against the hand and provoke the presence of small electrical discharges, which have a beneficial effect on the channels of manual energy and help create a protective aura around the wearer.
There is no single version about the red shade of the thread. According to the Slavs, the goddess Swan already mentioned above ordered the peasants to use a thread of this shade on the wattle. The ancestors claimed that the thread does not allow sickness to get into the house, and in the annals there is a belief that the red thread is an animal and solar force that can bring health and endurance to its owner.
According to Kabbalah, red is a sign of danger. Therefore, this symbol also assumes the same shade in order to demonstrate to any manifestations of evil its powerful power given from above.
How to tie a red thread correctly
Red thread from the evil eye
Wrap your hand with a red rope should be someone close with whom you have a trusting relationship. After all, any malice damages the talisman and negatively affects the general well-being, therefore, the correct behavior in relation to the owner of the bracelet is the key to the miraculous power of the red thread.
- When the owner of the bracelet possesses damage, the corresponding prayer is read: First, the owner turns to the Lord Jesus Christ, God’s Son and asks him to cleanse from the evil envy of the enemy and prevent mournful days. He emphasizes holy faith and earnestly prays for forgiveness. He asks for forgiveness when he forgets about the Orthodox faith in sinful thoughts and vicious deeds, and also not to punish heavily. He asks not to be angry with enemies and return the envious soot cast by evil people. The prayer ends with the statement that God has his own will for everything, and at the very end – Amen.
- If you want to attract wealth and money, they use the words that money and good luck will go to the owner, and in return from whom you ask – goods and change.
- The conspiracy of Kabbalists is considered one of the most powerful. It says that the fish have a water covering and no power of the evil eye, just as it is impossible with the descendants of Joseph. The evil eye is impossible if a person has not coveted someone else’s.
It is important to have pure thoughts and sincerity of the request in any conspiracy.
Red thread against negativity
Before tying the thread, you need to say a prayer with the promise of directing personal thoughts only in a positive direction, not wishing harm to anyone, for example, with a request to have mercy on him in the name of the Lord and save him. Appeal to the Blessed Virgin Mary as a mother, the Savior of the world Jesus Christ as a Father and to all the saints. Once again, turn to the Lord with a request to bless, have mercy and save in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Amen.
Red string of wishes
- It is recommended to speak the bracelet on the holiday of Anastasia the Solver on January 4th.
- They tie a rope around the wrist with seven knots that have their own purposes.
- Above each node, the text of the prayer is pronounced. If the exact texts are unfamiliar to you, then a ceremony or a conspiracy is performed on candles on a skein of threads.
- After the ritual completion, the thread mass should be removed from the gaze of strangers.
- If the thread turned out to be too long, then its remnants are cut off, but they are not thrown away, but put into a bag in a safe place.
- It is important to purchase such threads personally and not to ask anyone for such a service.
- It is necessary to control that the thread does not squeeze the hand.
The amulet is often worn during illness. Ancestors claimed that it was just tied in …