To heal many diseases, Korean scientists have invented a unique alloy. Tourmanium ceramics are ceramics that include elvan, germanium, rocks of volcanic origin and, of course, tourmaline itself.
Tourmaline is a unique precious stone that has been known to mankind since ancient times. Due to the healing properties of tourmaline, it was revered in various religious movements and used in healing ceremonies, it was also worn as a talisman.
It is most popular in the countries of the Far East (China, Vietnam, Korea, Japan), as well as in Egypt. In these countries, tourmaline jewelry was especially popular and highly valued. In ancient times in the Egyptian land, there was even a legend that this stone, while passing through the vault of heaven, absorbed a rainbow. And indeed the variety of colors of tourmaline is impressive. In Latin America, they believed that the ancient magicians created from this stone, a variety of wands with magical properties.
Tourmaline is used in astrology, magic, healing and even in official medicine. Due to its excellent electrical conductivity, it is used in the creation of medical devices, such as air ionizers – this is a very useful invention that has a beneficial effect on the heart muscle and blood vessels.
The geography of production is very large, it is mined in all corners of the world (Russia, USA, Africa, India, Europe, South America).
Features of the production of tourmanium ceramics
- The components included in the composition of ceramics are subjected to grinding.
- The powdery mixture is poured into special disks and fired at a high temperature of 1300 ° C – 6 hours.
- Discs are used in the manufacture of special medical products (mats).
Ceramics made from tourmaline alloy is a metallic material that consists of several components, so to understand how it works, it is necessary to consider the properties of the constituents of this alloy.
Tourmaline – it contains 26 elements, such as Ca, Mg, Mn, Fe, I, F, etc. In the process of heating and squeezing, it can create an electromagnetic field around itself, which releases long-wave heat and synthesizes anions.
Germanium is a chemical conductor that is actively involved in the life of the human body. The unique structure of the atom of this substance has 4 electrons on the outer shell, which, when they enter the body, interact with the body in such a way that one electron is separated from the structure of the atom and combines with free radicals (harmful substances) and removes them from the body, and the remaining 3 electrons maintain balance in the body. It is involved in the process of tissue respiration, strengthens the immune response, fights fungi, viruses, has a bactericidal effect, has an anesthetic effect and prevents the formation of benign or malignant formations.
Elvan is a unique mineral whose action is to absorb toxins, heavy metals in the body, improves the dermatological picture of the skin, disinfects and purifies water. If we translate the name of the stone into ancient Celtic, then in literal translation elvan is a white stone. It has a porous structure, therefore, in nature, a very large number of various mineral substances pass through it, like a filter. The composition of the stone is gaining about 10 types of minerals and more than 50 other useful chemicals. Elvan is also a source of DICL, which has a positive effect on the body. It is able to emit active ions, has a cleansing effect and improves cell metabolism.
Volcanic rocks – the main property of these substances is their ability to retain heat for a long time. They remove from the body the remains of decay products and other toxins.
To achieve positive healing results, this unique ceramic is used at t from 30 to 70 ° C. But in case of hypertension, it is necessary to reduce t to 35-49 ° C and increase water consumption during the procedure.
- anticancer effect.
The anti-oncological effect of tourmaline ceramics lies in the fact that, due to its unique composition, it removes free radicals from the patient’s body – the main cause of oncological diseases.
- magnetic influence.
The magnetic field generated by this ceramic has a deep penetrating effect, which allows it to act on internal organs and bones. It can have a therapeutic effect on almost all human systems: nervous, cardiovascular, endocrine, reproductive, excretory and musculoskeletal, and also strengthens the immune system and improves human brain activity.
- ionizing action.
Due to the production of ions with a negative charge by tourmanium ceramics, it has a beneficial effect on the respiratory system and blood supply. It cleanses from toxins and poisons, and also saturates the body with useful minerals (which are part of its composition), which speeds up the healing process and relieves stress.
Tourmaline alloy ceramics have a number of healing properties. Here are some of them:
- With the help of thermal heating, locally, relieves muscle tension, normalizes the circulation of the blood flow, improves the immune response.
- Stabilizes water and salt metabolism, accelerates cell division (restores tissues), has an antiseptic effect.
- Has an invigorating effect.
- Removes toxins and harmful substances, kills microbes.
- Improves cellular respiration.
- Improves muscle tone.
- Improves brain function.
- It has a calming effect on the nervous system.
- Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
- It supports the work of all internal organs, which relieves swelling, reduces inflammation, prevents high blood pressure, improves the production of hemoglobin in the body and improves the immune response.
Indications for use
The most effective application, with the following diseases:
- Dermatological diseases of various origins.
- Diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
- Regenerates damaged tissues.
- Viral diseases (ARVI, acute respiratory infections, influenza, etc.).
- Diseases of the respiratory system.
- Disorders of the nervous system.
- Reduced immunity (as an immunomodulator).
- Children’s diathesis.
- Allergic reactions.
- Old age (slows down the aging process).
- Urological diseases.
- genital infections.