Every person who is faced with the problem of freckles wants to get rid of them as soon as possible or at least make them less noticeable. What is not done in the fight against this problem. The great desire to get rid of freckles encourages people to use a variety of means, both folk and cosmetic.
How to remove freckles
Cream. Many people use special creams that can gently whiten the skin of the face, because they can lighten it. Such an effect on the skin of the cream is due to its composition of the components. They contain fatty substances such as spermaceti, lanolin and peach oil. The main rule for using such creams is that under no circumstances should they be applied in the morning. Because interaction with the sun will backfire and make freckles more visible. You need to apply the cream a couple of hours before going to bed.
Vitamins. Vitamins can also help: C and PP, which have the ability to reduce skin sensitivity to ultraviolet rays. These vitamins are found in many foods that are available to everyone. For example, vitamin C is found in parsley, dill, green onions, cabbage, tomatoes, tangerines and currants with rose hips. But vitamin PP can be found in products with nicotinic acid, namely in potatoes, eggplants, beans, cherries, peaches, apricots, plums.
Masks. The most effective way is to use masks. When choosing a mask, as with all other means, you need to consider the type of skin. You only need to apply them once a week, and also no sun. There are many different recipes for such masks, so everyone can find a suitable mask for themselves.
- You can take chopped parsley leaves and mix with honey, approximately only one tbsp. spoon and apply on face for 20 minutes. If desired, you can add lemon juice. Everything should be in equal proportions.
- For the prevention of freckles, a mask of parsley juice and milk is used. It is necessary to mix fresh milk with parsley juice and apply on the skin for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, wash off this mixture with water at room temperature. If the skin is dry, then milk is replaced with sour cream, and with oily skin – yogurt.
- Squeezed juice of fresh parsley in the amount of 2 tbsp. spoons mixed with raw yolk and a teaspoon of homemade sour cream. Apply all this only to problem areas and hold for half an hour and rinse.
- You can also take 2 tablespoons. fresh parsley and pour 150 ml. boiling water. Boil it all for 15 minutes on low heat and let it brew for about an hour. Strain the infused mixture and add honey to it. spoon + 1 raw yolk. Mix everything well to form a uniform density. Apply the mask on problem areas for about 15 minutes, then with warm water and rinse with cool face.
Masks with the addition of cottage cheese:
- For dry skin, take cottage cheese, fresh milk, olive oil, carrot juice and mix it all with a mixer. Everything should be equal. Apply a thick layer of the resulting mixture on the face and hold for 15 minutes.
- Mix 3 teaspoons of cottage cheese with 1 teaspoon of honey. Apply this mixture on freckles and hold for 20 minutes. Wash off with warm water only.
- 3 teaspoons of cottage cheese, 5 drops of hydrogen peroxide, 1 raw yolk. Mix everything well and apply on freckles. Hold the mask for 25 minutes and rinse with warm water.
Masks for freckles from berries:
- You will need strawberries, strawberries, red currants (you can replace red currants with black ones). Mix all the berries well and stomp to make a puree. Apply to freckles, leave for about half an hour, and then rinse with warm water.
- Not a large amount of starch mixed with black currants. The result should be a mixture similar to sour cream. On freckles, hold this mixture for about 20 minutes and rinse with warm water. Or grind the pulp of watermelon and apply on problem areas of the skin for 15 minutes. Then rinse with water, also warm.
- Rowan juice in the amount of 1 tbsp. spoons mixed with 1 tbsp. a spoonful of curdled milk. Apply the resulting mixture on freckles and hold for 20 minutes. Wash only with water at room temperature.
Other types of masks:
- Almond mask. Take 1/2 cup of almonds and pour boiling water for 5 minutes. The almonds must of course be peeled. After 5 minutes, drain the water, and twist the almonds through a meat grinder. Subsequently add 1 tbsp. a spoonful of boiled water and squeezed juice from half a medium lemon. Mix everything well and apply for half an hour on the face and rinse.
- Whitens the skin and a raw potato mask. For such a mask, grate one raw potato, add st. a spoonful of fresh milk, almond bran and a few drops of vegetable oil. So mix to make a slurry, and apply for 20 minutes. After washing off the mask, it is good to apply a cream that is suitable for the skin.
- 1 st. mix a spoonful of clay with tomato pulp and apply for 20 minutes. Wash off the mask not with water, but with fresh milk. Or mix clay, sour milk and tomato juice so that the mixture looks like sour cream. In total there should be 1 tbsp. spoon. Keep the mask on the face for 15 minutes and rinse first with warm and then cool water.
- Yeast mask. In sour milk, add 1 tbsp. a spoonful of yeast You should get a thick slurry. Pour 1 tsp into the slurry. a spoonful of lemon juice and mix well again. Apply to freckles for 15-20 minutes and rinse with cool water.
- To lighten freckles, a mixture is also used, which includes: 1 egg white, beaten with juice from half a medium lemon + half a glass of boiled water and sugar st. the spoon. As always, mix everything well to get a homogeneous mass. Apply it for 25-35 minutes and rinse with cool water.
Facial care is one of the most important actions in our life. And such a problem as freckles is also solved, but only when some actions are taken to combat it. We must never forget that a person’s face is his calling card, and therefore do everything to make the skin of the face healthy and well-groomed. Such an effort will always give a good result.